Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Tadge * New Wave Mix

Photobucket

Another in our series of 'Local Mixes' for you and this time it's a re-up for a mix we hosted here on 'Tourist' an absolute age ago in late 2008. It's a cracking 'New Wave mix' that I came across when I saw it posted by Tadge on the message board for local club night Habit. We popped it up to give it an airing and was immediately surprised by the large number of downloads for what I expected to be one of the more esoteric mixes we had hosted. I also had a whole bunch of e-mails from some unhappy punters who were trying to download it from the blog after the link had expired so I've re-loaded it for your further delectation. It's a great mix so fill ya boots with it while ye can y'all.

Tracklist:

Japan - All tomorrows parties
Gary Newman - Bombers (live)
Yazoo - In my room
A Flock Of Seagulls - European
The The - Giant
Lords of the New Church - Dance with me
Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria
The Units - High Pressure Days
Blamange - Side Two
Fad Gadget - Coitus Interruptus
Human League - The sound of the crowd
Soft Cell - Memorabilia

Download Tadges 'New Wave Mix', here.

2 comments:

WillyA安恬 said...

先為別人的快樂著想,是超人;先為自己的快樂著想,是凡人;使別人不快樂,自己也不快樂的,是笨人。 ....................................................

Electric Aunt Jemima said...

Spelt Blancmange matey. Am still in touch with Neil Arthur, he lives in Brixton